Kuwait Visa is required for iraq citizens You can obtain Kuwait visa by providing the following requirements below
Kuwait Visa requirements for Iraqis
- Kuwait Visa application form, completed and signed. You can download it through Kuwait embassy website or through Kawenter
- Your passport or travel document. It must have at least three blank pages and be valid for at least three months from the time you intend to leave Kuwait.
- Two passport-sized photos with the following specifications: Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm taken with white background, glasses are not recommended. If you have to wear them, they won’t be able to cover your eyes or face.
- Proof of accommodation in Kuwait eg Hotel Confirmation or address.
- Tourist or Business invitation (if any)It must be sealed and signed by the issuing authority
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of your stay in Kuwait including (bank statement for the last 3 months, letter from your employer showing your salary Your position and any additional documents that support the purpose of your trip.)
- Copy of your confirmed return ticket or proof of ticket reservation. You can get Dummy Ticket for free through Kawenter app.
Processing time of Kuwait visa for Iraqis
Usually, it takes about 3 working days, sometimes it is more or less depending on the type of visa you applied
Kuwait Visa Price For Iraqis
Kuwait Tourist visa cost about 20 US dollars for a standard visa
How can I apply for Kuwait visa for Iraqis?
You can apply thought Embassy of Kuwait in iraq If the embassy is not located in your country, you can apply to The nearest embassy near you in the neighboring countries and you can also find out all the embassies in the world through Kawenter app
Do you have a question? Leave your comment below and I will reply to you as soon as possible