Latvia Visa is required for iraq citizens You can obtain Latvia visa by providing the following requirements below
Latvia Visa requirements for Iraqis
- Latvia Visa application form, completed and signed. You can download it through Latvia embassy website or through Kawenter
- Your passport or travel document. It must have at least three blank pages and be valid for at least three months from the time you intend to leave Latvia.
- Two passport-sized photos with the following specifications: Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm taken with white background, glasses are not recommended. If you have to wear them, they won’t be able to cover your eyes or face.
- Proof of travel health insurance for the duration of your stay in Latvia . It should cover the duration of your stay and at least €30,000 for sudden illness, accident and repatriation. You can get it from Kawenter
- Proof of accommodation in Latvia eg Hotel Confirmation or address.
- Tourist or Business invitation (if any)It must be sealed and signed by the issuing authority
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of your stay in Latvia including (bank statement for the last 3 months, letter from your employer showing your salary Your position and any additional documents that support the purpose of your trip.)
- Copy of your confirmed return ticket or proof of ticket reservation. You can get Dummy Ticket for free through Kawenter app.
Processing time of Latvia visa for Iraqis
Usually, it takes about 15 working days, sometimes it is more or less depending on the type of visa you applied
Latvia Visa Price For Iraqis
Latvia Tourist visa cost about 91 US dollars for a standard visa
How can I apply for Latvia visa for Iraqis?
You can apply thought Embassy of Latvia in iraq If the embassy is not located in your country, you can apply to The nearest embassy near you in the neighboring countries and you can also find out all the embassies in the world through Kawenter app
Do you have a question? Leave your comment below and I will reply to you as soon as possible